Sunday, September 6, 2015

Teacher's Day special

Although I got a separate blogspace to write about my college life - PARAMETERS ,
where I  have been writing the episodes involving my college friends who came in my life and the changed me completely.
These constantly changing parameters that gives you lessons sometimes good and sometimes bad helped me learn a lot.

A teacher teaches but a person can learn only from what the life reveals in front of him. The situations , the ambience acts as a teacher itself.

There has been many great teachers in my life who had tought me and I dedicate and thank them from my heart. But the greatest amongst them is LIFE itself.

Try to learn something about Everything , and everything about something...... 

A quote by Thomas Huxley

I also link this post with

Write Tribe #teacher's day special


No comments:

Post a Comment

My other blogspace

Google Ad